Transport & Storage
Check the shipment immediately upon delivery to ensure completeness and integrity. Note any damage on the driver’s consignment note and inform WINAICO in writing immediately. The utmost care is required when handling the modules.
Take care when transporting, storing and unpacking them, please see the caution on the module carton. For your safety, do not disassemble or modify the WINAICO PV modules in any way.
•Secure boxes in transit to avoid collisions or impacts during transportation.
• Do not drop, handle with care during transportation.
• Store the modules safely in cool and dry rooms. The cardboard box is not weatherproof!
• Leave modules in their packaging until they are to be installed.
• Do not stack more than 2 pallets high.
• Do not set the modules down roughly on hard ground and the module corners.